Thursday, May 9, 2019

Introducing Naturules Simple Salve

My husband, Albert and I were living in the Everglades for about 10 weeks and I developed this incredible salve of castor oil and beeswax. I love castor oil and it's many benefits that I learned from Albert and his quest to help people to lighten their mercury load. I have been making different balms for my skin for a few years now with different ingredients and really wanted something simple. I did not expect to see the results that I am seeing for myself and from other people that are using it.
This combination boasts anti bacterial and anti fungal properties holding in moisture and keeping toxins out. I have found my skin looking better, my feet are smooth, it feels good in my tired, red eyes, its been great for the ends of my hair and so much more!
I invite you to try some at naturules.com Salve yourself!! Oh, I almost forgot that it really helps taking the red out of my skin from the sun!!! woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment